Okay, are you ready for another recipe? Something super easy and delicious, that you can take to a party or prepare for guests at home. Yes? Ok, let’s make Kris Jenner’s Guacamole recipe.
After making Kris Jenner’s famous lemon cake, on so many occasions I knew this guacamole will also be a good recipe to try. The lemon cake recipe is delicious and whenever I make it at home, we usually finish it within a day or two. Oops!
The same thing happened when I made this layered guacamole recipe. It pretty much finished as quickly as it took me to make it. In my defense, there were a lot of people at home.
Kris Jenner’s guacamole is the perfect appetizer to prepare when you’re going to a dinner party or have guests coming over. It’s also a great snack to make for a movie night.
This layered guacamole recipe can be served right away, but it’s even better if you serve it chilled. So after you make it, just cover it with a plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for a few hours. Then serve with tortilla chips and a glass of chardonnay or rose.
Apparently this layered guacamole is every Kardashian and Jenner’s favorite and Kris Jenner prepares it a few times a week. So let’s get into it!
Kris Jenner’s Layered Guacamole Recipe
- 1/2 lemon wedge
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream stirred well to give it a smoother consistency
- 1 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese grated
- 4 plum tomatoes cut into ½-inch dice
- 8 scallions finely chopped
- 1 (3.8oz) can black olives drained and dried
To make the guacamole you’ll need:
- 8 ripe avocados pitted and peeled
- 1 (8oz) jar smooth salsa
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- seasoned salt
- black pepper
- To make the guacamole: In a large bowl, using a potato masher, mash the avocados. Stir in the salsa, garlic salt, and onion powder. Season generously with the seasoned salt and pepper.
- Level out the guacamole in a bowl, then squeeze lemon on top to prevent browning.
- Spread the sour cream on top evenly. Spread the sour cream evenly over the guacamole, then add a layer of grated cheese.
- Sprinkle the olives in a band around the perimeter of the guacamole, then a band of the tomatoes, and finish with the scallions.
- Serve chilled with the tortilla chips.