I made the famous Kris Jenner lemon cake and it was delicious!
If you love lemon and cake, you are going to love today’s recipe. It’s Kris Jenner’s famous lemon cake. Super easy (you know that I love easy recipes) and simply delicious.
This lemon cake is kind of the perfect recipe to make at your next dinner party when you are running out of time, but you still want to make a dessert worth mentioning. Trust me! You are going to score some major points.
The first time I made this lemon cake was on Father’s Day, and everyone loved it. Then I have made it at home a couple of times, and it is one of those desserts that doesn’t last a long time. You just want to grab a piece every time you pass by the kitchen. Oops! So I’m going to share the recipe here so you guys can try Kris Jenner’s famous lemon cake for yourself.
HOT TIP: Before flipping the cake into a serving plate let it cool for at least 30 minutes. Then use a pairing knife to create a little gap between the wall of the pan and the cake itself. Basically, you want to carefully run the pairing knife around the edges of the pan.
If you try to remove the lemon cake out of the pan, when it’s still hot it will only cause breakage (speaking from experience).
KRIS JENNER LEMON CAKE RECIPE
Delicious Kris Jenner Lemon Cake Recipe
- GLAZE: Mix powdered sugar with lemon juice in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix together cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes until center springs back when touched lightly. Let it cool for 30 minutes then invert onto a serving plate.
- Once the Kris Jenner lemon cake is cool poke holes in it (I do this with a toothpick) and then drizzle the glaze on top.